Friday, March 27, 2015

FRIDAY!

And just like that Friday is here! I feel like the weeks are going by SOO fast, next week it will be April. I guess that is what happens when life is going well.

I will be honest…. This week I did not grocery shop or try anything new. Therefore, my Friday Favs list is short and sweet:

Kombucha – ah. Have you ever heard of kombucha? It is amazing for you! You can read more about it on a post I did this summer, when I was a pro and made it by hand… This bottle was $3.89 at Kowalski’s. Yikes.


Oikos greek yogurt triple zero! Excellent source of protein and carbs for a yummy post workout snack. My favorite is the triple berry, but I ate it before I could take a picture… Oops.



My final favorite for this week is HILLS. You gotta love them. Find a real kickass hill and sprint to the top, and then give yourself 2 minutes to rest, and then repeat. Do it until you are DEAD. It is usually 8-10 times for me. You will feel like death but the good kind of death.




And at the end of the week make sure to #FlexBreak



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment