Wednesday, March 18, 2015

1000 Rep Challenge

This weekend Bria and I did a 1000 rep challenge. Basically you do each exercise 100 times total = 1000 reps.

Exercises:
1.     Bicep curl
2.     Tricep extension
3.     Chest fly
4.     Hammer curl
5.     Front raise
6.     Dips
7.     Bicep ‘worlds’
8.     Push-ups
9.     Shoulder row
10. Burpee
Lets ignore my snapping, my "like so" and my burpee at the end ;) This was at the end of our 1000 reps… I should have videoed in the beginning before I was sore.



Because the reps are so high you might want to use a lower weight. I used 15 pounds for most of the exercises and 25 pounds for Tri Ext. GOOD LUCK!!!!! Tag me on Instagram (@baileymckenziesff) and let me know if you complete the 1000 rep challenge! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment