Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year - Ringing It In Sick

Happy New Year!

I love the New Year because it gives everyone a fresh start. Whether it’s a fresh start on a health journey, a fresh start on a journey to find a better job, a fresh journey to find who you really are, etc.

This year I had all these ideas in my head. I was going to wake up New Years day and run! After all I am preparing for that half marathon. I was going to clean my room and I mean CLEAN. Throw crap out. I still have Christmas presents and bags in my room. I was going to clean the fridge out and make a grocery list.

But then plans changed a little. I was reminded yesterday that you CANNOT plan too much in life. Yes, planning is important but too much planning can just cause stress.

Anyway, I woke up with the stomach flu. What a way to ring in 2014. UGH.

So today I am a little better but still too weak to workout. I hope by tomorrow I can run again and get in a few miles!

Before I got sick I was out playing in the snow with my adorable mastiff Addy... Such a lover! She would stay outside for hours if we let her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment