Monday, December 30, 2013

Importance Of Health


This summer I did boot camp in Stillwater and the trainer said this quote and it has been in my head since:

"If you don't have your health, what do you have?"

This is so powerful. Yes you'll have your family and friends. But if you don't have your health and can't be living, then what do you have?

It's so powerful and can be viewed differently by everyone. I know someone who thought this was the stupidest saying ever. Each person has their own opinion.

What are your thoughts on this quote?

This outfit is a favorite of mine! I wore it to school a few weeks back. It's maroon cords from Gap, a black t-shirt, a cream sweater from Eddie Bauer, a knitted green scarf from Old Navy and a fun necklace of course paired with my favorite brown boots!




1 comment: