Wednesday, January 22, 2014

W.O.W {#13} + Some Avocado Lovin'

Welcome back to another Workout Wednesday! Have you gotten your workout in today?

This morning I was up at 4:40 for boot camp – the plan was to go to school for a few hours then come home and run; however, this morning boot camp was cardio. BABY THIS ISN’T NO LETS TWIRL AROUND ON THE ELLIPTICAL. This shiz is HARD. So I decided I would do a quick arm workout in between classes instead.

This will take 20-30 minutes, which would include a little stretching!

15 rows (back bent hold bar or hand weights in hand and row back, I used a bar with 30 pounds on it)
15 chest press’s (I sat/laid down on a ball lifting my arms up and bringing them back down. I used 15-pound weights)
15 over head extensions (again I was sitting on the ball bringing my weights above my head then back down to my shoulders. I used 15-pound weights until the last set where I used 10-pound weights)
15 bicep curls in the squat position (sit low, like you’re in a chair. One arm at a time – each arm do 15 curls). --> this WILL burn
REPEAT! (3 times total)

I really wish I had pictures. I will work on some for future posts.

Now to food, because after all that is my favorite part of the day.

Egg Avocado Sandwich
1 egg
1/3 of an avocado
1 slice of Ezekiel bread




Put bread in toaster. Start frying egg. Spread avocado onto bread. Place egg on top. Sprinkle with pepper.

EASY! I am pretty sure a Lama could complete this recipe without failure.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment