Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Prepare, Balance, Succeed.

My challenge this week for myself is to focus on my eating. I do so good for a few days, then BAM, I binge and eat the whole fridge.

Or if I make it past 3 days I think in my head ‘oh anytime now I am just going to lose it and it the whole pantry. I wonder if it’s going to be today or tomorrow?’

I need to stop thinking like this. A) Because if I want something unhealthy, it’s fine, if I tell myself ‘no’ too much binging will happen more (which isn’t healthy!!!!). B) I need to believe in myself. If my challenge is 7 days of no binging just eating healthy and what I want in the right portion then that’s ok. I shouldn’t doubt myself after 3 days.

Balance. I am working on it daily. Learning more and more daily just how to balance life; food, school, workouts, social life, sleep. I want it all, so I need to find balance. First comes ME. Then comes the social life.

This week I prepared some food on Sunday for the first half of the week. First we went grocery shopping, then my dad grilled about 14 chicken breasts for the whole family. I made my salsa, cut up veggies galore, put fruit in containers so it’s easy to grab. I also cleaned the fridge out and threw away stuff. I LOVE a full fridge but I dislike when there is old food or junk getting in the way.

Here are the veggies I cut up. Cucumbers, celery,
carrots, radish's, red pepper. 


I believe that when I am prepared (aka have food ready) I will succeed more.

No comments:

Post a Comment