Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Swimsuits Are Out

I go to Target on average 3 times a week. It’s bad. I go just to get face wash and come home with four new outfits, makeup, food, tampons, socks, you name it I probably come home with it.

This is no joke. Last week I came home with two new workout tops (on sale for $10 each!) and a pair of crazy blue cropped pants that were on $7.99! I also came home with a new planner and markers. Face wash. And garlic. So random!!

Today I was at Target and I noticed the swimsuits were out… I HATE swimsuit shopping. I always have hated it. But I hate it more NOW than I did when I was a size 16.

Last summer my sister and mom made me buy a bikini, my FIRST ONE EVER. I was so nervous to try it on in front of them let-alone where it in front of people. {SIDE NOTE: go swimsuit shopping first thing in the morning before you eat, you’ll feel better about yourself : )}. So I got one bikini. But my mom saw this other one on our way out that I just ‘had to have’. (my mom is known for chasing me around the store saying “Bailey this is your color!” “This is so you!” “If I get this will you wear it??”). So my first two bikinis were bought. Then I felt like hot shit (even though I secretly felt so insecure) then I went and bought a THIRD bikini…. WHAT.

Well a few Dairy Queen blizzards, a few pizzas and a few missed workouts later they are sitting in my drawer now. They haven’t been touched since August. I hope to utilize them in February when I go to California, heck I hope to feel confident enough to wear them this summer.

But I also want to find a stylish one piece. Because for some reason I think tankinis aren’t going to cut it anymore. I found this adorable one at Target but then when I tried it on it’s like you have to be a size zero with Abs because it’s see through. UGH.

Not attractive at all . ON ME. Made me sad. BUT: I don't need
to be in a swimsuit until spring break, so I have a little time.
I mean lets be real, the 6 pack of ABs I ordered won't be here in
time but maybe the fat will come off of the belly area a little. :)

Seriously the day guys understand swimsuit shopping will be the day pigs fly.


RANT OFFICALLY OVER. I am trying to love my body because after all every choice I make daily affects not only my insides but my outsides too.

No comments:

Post a Comment