Wednesday, January 8, 2014

W.O.W. {#11}


I just realized I haven't done a Workout Wednesday post since November! Holy cow. I got way behind. I promise to try to do better. Today I am going to go through a treadmill workout that is kind of fun and easy. The best part? You get to stay inside :)

The hardest part of a workout for me is getting dressed. It’s either too cold, you’re dreading the treadmill, or you think of some other excuse. At least I do. But after you feel AMAZING.

Before my 10K in November I decided to train 3 days before.. Ha ha ha. But I got on the treadmill and did my own thing, intervals. It was a fabulous workout with many calories burned.

Try it!

6 miles on the treadmill-
2 miles- 6 speed
1 mile- 4.8 speed
.5 miles- 6 speed
.5 miles- 4.8 speed
.5 miles – 6 speed
.5 miles 4.8 speed
1 mile- 5.5 speed
Total of 6 miles done in a little over 60 minutes

Add in some abs, squats and 10 minutes of free weights you are set for having a full body workout!

I did 50 crunches- normal, 50 crunches with my legs to the right, 50 crunches with my legs to the left, 1 minute plank, 50 squats, and 10 minutes of weights/arms (I just messed around, I couldn’t really tell you what I did)

This past weekend I wrote out my life on a big white board. Well actually what I wrote was my goals, rewards, workouts, schedule for week, the weather for the week, weekly weigh in’s for the month, to do’s and some motivational reminders… Check it out!


I hope you get a good workout in today! Happy HUMP day!

No comments:

Post a Comment