Friday, January 10, 2014

Finally Friday


It’s Friday! Woot woot.

It’s also my HS friend Catherine’s birthday. Catherine is such a great friend! We are very alike – aka, we both love to be healthy and exercise but we both frickin’ love food. Catherine has changed her life over the past year and lost a good amount of weight. But most importantly she is a much healthier, happier person. Hop on over to her blog and check out her story!

This week has been going OK. I have been getting those workouts in (boot camp @ 5:30 AM and running for my half). My eating is fabulous, unless

I have plans at night. For example, last night my mom had a party at our house and we got kicked out to go to my cousin’s hockey game. When we came back at 9:00 ish there were TONZ of apps and desserts…. You know once you start you don’t stop on chips and salsa. Or the carrot cake. Or the crab dip (I don’t even like crab UGH). Or the alcohol filled rhubarb punch. I could keep going but I will just leave it at this: I indulged, then went to bed mad. BUT today, today is a NEW DAY. I am going to remember what I ate and how I felt after, but not punish myself, because it’s ok to eat bad in life every once in awhile.

I worked out with my mom and sister today… I love doing this! I work them hard and I am not nice to them (like when my sister quits we start over, just like in HS when someone would give up on the conditioning!). But after they always tell me how good they feel! I will share the workout next week.

Still working on balance. Every. Damn. Day.

I'll leave you with a little outfit I wore a few weeks ago. WARM sweater from Old Navy paired with a orange long sleeve. Curled my hair even that day, must've been a good day :)




Enjoy the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment