Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly


I saw this on another blog I follow and I thought it would be fun to give it a try!

The good-
I am generous. I love buying things for people, whether it’s buying everyone Starbucks and a scone or buying someone a special Christmas gift. I love buying people stuff!
I love to smile. People rarely see me without a smile on my face. Rarely has anyone minus my family seen ME cry. When friends do see me cry they  ask if it is serious or a joke.
I am a hard worker. Recently I shared that I am changing schools, I will always put in the effort wherever I am at to be successful. When I just ‘work’ as a nanny I give 110% and the families always adore me and love me. It’s because I am a hard worker and am never late, sick, etc. (bragging moment there)
I don’t quit. I may bitch, but I do not quit. I will always fall over again and again. But I am good at getting back up and starting again. I am slowly learning how to not fall over so much. But I would never consider myself a quitter.

The bad-
I hide my emotions too much. People ask me if I am ever stressed, ha ha ha. OF COURSE! Duh. I am human. I just hide everything.
I don’t go to people with my problems. AKA I push through them alone and hate asking for help (unless I need directions when I am lost)
I try hard to become a runner but I can’t stand it. (With my half marathon coming up March 15th I hope to become a ‘runner’)

The ugly-
I shop until I drop. Good thing I am a hard worker or I would probably be homeless on the side of the road. I have literally thought what it would be like to go to shopping rehab, because honestly sometimes I think I might need it. Ha ha ha.
I love FOOD. I seriously question daily how the hell I lost so much weight. I love food. I love bread. I love carbs. I love ice cream. I love unhealthy food.
^^ I am a binge eater? I eat healthy and then eat super bad and then super healthy, repeat.  I am working on this. Finding balance is key to life and I am working daily to find balance in my life.
I cannot seem to think of myself as not being that big girl. I know I am not ‘fat’ anymore but I always find fat on my body and wonder how someone will ever want this? (SO SO BAD!)

Today I met up with Catherine and Katie for some coffee/tea. It was so fun to see these ladies! Being around them encourages me to be a better person. We are hoping to go to Chicago this summer and run a half marathon… I hope it works!

I LOVE Eddie Bauer. This sweater caught my eye on the way out and I walked back in to purchase it... So comfy and warm!




No comments:

Post a Comment