Thursday, September 26, 2013

Life

So you know those days you have when you just want to cry and scream at everything? Yeah, that has been my life recently. 

{A little note about me, I am NOT an emotional person. You better make me very angry or someone better die for me to cry/get emotional}

I often wonder how the heck I am supposed to make it through the day??? Then I remember the $1.89 drink I buy called green tea. Yup, that is how I make it through the day. I love me some green tea!!!! 

SO YUMMY. Just make sure you brush your
teeth often so you don't get yellow teeth :) ha ha

Shorts: Old Navy
Cardigan: Macy's
Black Tee: New York and Company
Shoes: Marshalls
Necklace: Target
Anyway, I have just not been my normal self lately. It is KILLING ME. I have been so stressed with school, friends, housing, food, exams, quizzes, clothes, the weather, work, boys, my flipping future, paying for shit, oh my the list could go on. I lay up in bed thinking about all that stuff and I wake up at 2:00 in the morning having nightmares over my living situation for next year/ all that other crap.

For the love, all I am wanting is a night of sleep with no interruptions.... Like 9:00 pm-5:00 am, of just solid sleep. Is that too much to ask for? I didn't think so, so sleep fairies help me out tonight PLEASE and THANK YOU.

Life has truly been busy as heck lately and it has caught up with me. I need to do a better job at saying NO NO NO NO!! Whether it is about food, social situations, letting people take advantage of me/walk all over me/boss me around. I need to stand up for myself and put my big girl panties on. 

Ok so lets be honest here - blogging truly is something I enjoy. I love being able to just write, put my feelings out there. Do people care? I have no idea! But it feels good to blog. I get sad when I miss a W.O.W. or when I don't blog on a day I planned to. {P.S. I realized I missed W.O.W. this week, I will do it next week. I just couldn't get it all put together this week, SORRY}

Blogging can hold you accountable on something. It can be a place to go let out anger and frustration out. It can be a place to rant. It can be a place that you can share your 543091 pictures. It can be that place where you can truly be YOU.

If you are just a 'reader' of a blog I encourage you to start a blog! I have encouraged so many friends to start blogging and SEVEN have started!! That's great people. I love catching up on their lives through blogging. 

So this post has been a little bit of everything. AKA- that's why the title is 'Life'. And to end it I have one article I think every lady {especially us young ladies} should read. When I read this last night I was like "Oh. My. Gosh. That's me. I need to change some of these habits!!"

READ IT PEOPLE!! And please have a fabulous day.



No comments:

Post a Comment