Monday, September 9, 2013

Eggs In A Mug + {Weekend}


HAPPY MONDAY!

I was up bright N’ early today for a lovely body pump class with Lauren after only 3 hours of sleep. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF??? I need to put my phone away. I am getting over a sore throat/cold/fever so sleep is VERY important right now for me, but lets be real sleep is always important : )

I tried something a little new this past weekend in the dorm rooms. EGGS!

Whenever I go to the dining center and get eggs I feel like I am eating eggs from Perkins; rubbery and nasty.


So I bought myself a dozen eggs and put one in a mug for one minute. Bam! I had a scrambled egg.

One Mug + 1 Egg + 1 Minute In The Microwave = Yummy Cooked Egg!

TRY IT!
Step One: Get eggs
Step Two: Crack eggs

Step Three: Scramble if you want (I did)
Step Four: Put in microwave and then enjoy


{Weekend Recap}
Friday night I hung out with some friends. We decided to go to smash burger and I got a chicken avocado sandwich! YUMMY in my tummy. Then we watched movies and had a sleepover in the dorms.
Saturday I woke up and mentally prepared myself to go running alone, to go outside to find it was raining! Well, guess that means cycling class. Then we went to the football game, which was beautiful weather! We won too, which is always a bonus. : )

Before the game. My hair was actually pretty good
then we walked outside and the wind ruined it.
Lovely!
My friends Sarah and Allie
Miss Heather and I
Saturday night I did homework and then went out.
Sunday I was able to talk with some HS friends about health and nutrition and our lives. I love when I get to do this!! I ran around 4 miles alone (first time at school I’ve gone ‘alone’). I took a before picture and wanted to take one after; however, I got so muddy and dirty that I went straight to the shower with my shoes! I was beat red and literally thought I might’ve died. I averaged a 9:39 mile, which I am happy about!
What was I thinking running in a long sleeve
zip-up and cropped pants when it was 60 degrees?
Obviously I wasn't thinking

start the week off right with one new healthy choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment