Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Recap

So those long weekends are awesome but apparently my college doesn't agree. We had classes yesterday (Labor Day) and it was sort of depressing. I was seeing social media about how people were at the lake or with family. I love holiday's like that and just have a laid back day or a family BBQ. 

My friends and I made it a great first weekend on campus.

Lauren and I did a body pump class and also took advantage of the cool weather and went for a run. We are not pros but we get the job done in a reasonable time. But hey, who's counting time? The people on the couch?

No words

Normal Bailey

Lauren and I

Then we went out for one of our college BFF's Allie's 20th birthday!

L to R (top) Me, Lauren, Allie (BDAY GIRL), Sarah
(bottom) Hannah and Maria

We had to get Caribou because we were so chilly!


What I wore:
Red pants- Gap
Navy top- Gap
White jean jacket- Old Navy
Wedges- Gap
Bracelets- Charming Charlie
I ama getting excited for some upcoming blogs!! 
Make it a great day : )

1 comment:

  1. 1) LOVE YOUR DINNER OUTFIT
    2) What do you get when you go to Caribou now?
    3) I feel your pain about having class yesterday, it sucked. #privatecollegeprobs
    4) I MISS YOU AND BOOTCAMP LIKE CRAZY!!!

    Lova ya and keep up the great work Bails

    ReplyDelete