Friday, September 13, 2013

10 Quick Tips To Stay Healthy In College


It’s finally FRIDAY my blogging buddies. Praise the man above. This week has been a long one and I am going home to my doggies this weekend. Home cooked food. My bed. My shower. My parents. Oh and I will probably get some free groceries, what college student wouldn’t want that? Today I have some quick tips that I try to live by for being healthy in college – check them out!

10 Quick Tips For College Students That Want To Be Healthy:
  1. Drink lots of water throughout the day
  2. Avoid late night snacking
  3. If you choose to drink keep it to one night a weekend or even better one night a month
  4. Keep only healthy food in your room. I posted about what I keep in my room and also what to avoid.
  5. Workout – You WILL feel better and have more energy, trust me. It helps you focus more in class and keeps you happier.
  6. Avoid that dessert line! If you are going to splurge and have dessert, wouldn’t you want it to be high quality?
  7. Try to only eat fruits/ vegetables/ chicken/ whole wheat. (If it doesn’t have a mom or dad or grow from the ground, think to yourself should I eat this?)
  8. Stay away from the sandwich bars/lines. It is unneeded bread and those meats are NOT quality.
  9. Don’t get in the habit of soda with your meal. Once you start it will be hard to break
  10. Try to avoid going out for dinner if possible. But when you do go out make healthy choices (great time to get higher quality meat in you!)


These work for me. Give them a try!

It will be hard to be that girl/guy who is trying to be healthy; however, the people you surround yourself should understand. Do what is best for YOU! Not others.

I am loving this Mother Teresa quote today:

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier ~ Mother Teresa


Because no post is complete without a picture, I thought
I would show off my sisters from another mister. Seriously,
just looking at them makes me smile. So. Damn. Cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment