Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Second Day Hair


Post workout there is nothing better than a protein shake, that’s my opinion. Although a shower would be a close second; however, sometimes you just don’t have enough time to shower.

Second day hair + an hour-long spinning class. How do you make this look good?

Four simple products:
Comb
Hairspray
Dry Shampoo
Straightener


I looked a little crazy after my workout! My hair was up and then when I put it down it looked like this:


Very awkward face.. ha ha! 
After some tender loving care {and about 10 minutes} it looked like this:




What my secret is?

Put some dry shampoo on your part. Then let it sit for about a minute, put your hands through your hair and ‘mess it up’. Take a comb to bring it back to a place where you can straighten it. Then straight, tease and spray. Done, done and DONE!

Don’t forget deodorant and perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment