Wednesday, September 11, 2013

W.O.W. {#2}


 ABS

We all want them but no one wants to put the work into getting them. Am I right, or am I right?

Yes, I know I am probably right : )

Today I wanted to give you a good workout – that will burn those abs!

Toe Taps- lay on  your back and have your legs extended. Then bring your legs to the ground and tap, then out a couple inches and tap, then out a few more inches and tap. Then raise your legs back up to the top. Do this for 30 seconds X’s 2.

legs are extended in the air

bringing my legs down to 'toe tap'

moving my legs out a few inches

extending my legs one final time for a 'toe tap'

bringing legs back up to start. Then keep repeating

Plank- hold for one minute X’s 2. You can either go on your arms or hands, do what is best for you!!



Side plank- 30 seconds each side X’s 2.



Side plank risers- 30 seconds each side X’s 2. (side plank position and move up and down)



Bicycles- 1 minute straight X’s 2.

Elbow to knee


Mountain Climbers- 1 minute X’s 2

get your elbow up there!! Burn that stomach fat



Pulses- 1 minute X’s 2. (lay on back, raise neck and legs and pulse your hands)


If you are feeling really mighty try to throw in some cardio! Go for a run, bike, walk, just do something! Last night Lauren and I went for 2 mile run, it felt great to go with her.

When you are complete with your workouts do two things: get protein and .....

STRETCH!! Next week I need to do a post about stretching maybe…?! 

Kick some booty in the gym today people!

1 comment:

  1. Great ab routine. Those damn planks get me every time! But they are very effective!

    ReplyDelete