Friday, August 2, 2013

Surround Yourself With Good People {Week 1}


I find that surrounding myself with people that have the same love towards their personal health makes me a better person, which brings me to my good friend Catherine. I convinced her to start a blog and I am so excited for her! You should for sure check it out {here}

Katie, Me, Catherine, Ashley

Two years ago! Catherine and I


Catherine and I became friends in ninth grade. We have always been 'good friends' until we went to college. We both changed, but I would like to think for the better. Since college Catherine has become one of my best friends.

Senior year (two years ago!)

One year ago... My birthday weekend in Duluth

We have so much in common from our love of living a healthy lifestyle and exercising to be FIT. Catherine is very similar to me, for example she is a mature college student who loves to have a good time but still likes to stay classy. (I like to believe I stay classy 90% of the time)

My birthday this year

Country Jam

Working out!


 Over the last few months Catherine has grown to love exercising, has transitioned into eating healthy foods and overall is taking control of her health.

Once she started taking control of her health she has lost weight and feels better. Catherine has grown to enjoy running (I need to take some tips from her) and she is going to complete her first 5k this weekend. Good luck girl!




Catherine has told me I inspire her, which means so much to me. But little does she know that her dedication to her own health inspires ME. Catherine is working towards a couple of goals- her first goal is to fit into a certain size by her cousins wedding at the end of October. Her second goal is to get a fancy workout watch/heart rate monitor. I am definitely cheering her on!

Yes... It's a repeat. But we are showing off our guns!

Make sure to check out her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bailey. I am so grateful to have a friend and an inspiration so present in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete