Monday, August 5, 2013

Deals On Deals On Deals


The weekend wouldn't be complete without a shopping trip, right?

Well this weekend I didn't buy anything that wasn't relating to working out. So that's a plus. (I LOVE shopping for workout clothes!)


Oh.... I got these comfy shoes too... Ah-frickin-mazing



Friday I went to Marshall's and my mom got me an athletic skirt and a sports bra. I have been on the lookout for a cute skirt so when I found this pink one on clearance ($10.00 only!) I grabbed it. I also have been wanting to purchase more sports bras because A) my boobs have shrunk so much and B) I workout so much I can't keep up with clean laundry.

{All Marshall's clothes are above ^^. All Run N Fun are below)






So I went home and slept Friday night, obviously I was in bed early. Then woke up Saturday for a day of babysitting. My mom and sister went with the boys I was babysitting to a store called Run N Fun to find me some new tennis shoes. Such a cool store! There were so many shoes to choose from, which sucked because it made my choice soo hard.

But I ended up trying on about twenty pairs and choose these blue Brooks. They were a little spendy $150 but with a student discount they came out to $120... I am always looking for a great deal!





Before we began to check out we were told there was a garage sale out back. Which basically meant clothes that haven’t sold in awhile were out behind the store. So we of course had to look! SUCH GOOD DEALS!!

I can't figure out how to rotate them.. Sorry newbie here :)

I got two bras, a workout tank and two skirts for $50. Originally it would've been $280! I would never spend that much money on anything but for the amount of nice brand workout clothes for that price I was definitely NOT going to pass up this good deal.

Start this week off right and make one healthy choice today that you didn't make last week.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment