Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Day Of School


Today I started my sophomore year at Concordia in Moorhead, MN. Holy buckets, I feel like yesterday I was holding my keys taking the ‘first day picture’ of my senior year of High School. Time flies!

Here's a little 'Throwback Thursday'

Today (August 2013)

Senior Year (September 2011)
BOY! WHAT A DIFFERENCE! 
Look at those chubby checks and big legs. 
New hair too!
Oh and it must have been freezing that day... I don't know why I would be wearing a coat. 

I love everything about college minus the Internet. It keeps going in and out, which is driving me cray cray. Hence the lack of posting! There was a glitch earlier in the week that is apparently now fixed so hopefully it works now.

Tomorrow I am going to post how to avoid temptations when it is 8,000 degrees and when you can’t avoid it how to treat yourself in moderation. Next week is going to be LOTS of pictures of what I am eating in my dorm room and also what not to keep in a dorm room.

Today I had a little oatmeal with protein powder and raspberries. YUMMY. 
I made the oatmeal in the microwave with the protein powder, next time I would add the protein powder after when I add the raspberries.
This is a FABULOUS breakfast. Great protein that will keep you full and satisfy you.


Organic Trader Joe's oatmeal, organic raspberries
grown in my garden at home and 1 scoop of
IsaPro protein powder (100 calories/18 g of protein)


Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment