Wednesday, August 7, 2013

No More Grandma Feet


Sometimes it sucks being a girl. I could list SO many things that are unfortunate about girls; however, look at guys, who would want to be a guy?!

Ok, if I could totally get rid of cramps and bloating that would be frickin’ amazing. A few other things too.

The feet we have…. Ehh. Sometimes that sucks too! Like I kinda have grandma feet and I’m 19…

So I have a quick one for you to try! I found this one on Pinterest. It worked!!

¼ c. Listerine
¼ c vinegar
½ c warm water (like hot)

Just put it in a large container and BAMM you just created heaven. Let soak on your feet for 10 minutes or a little more.



After ten minutes your feet will feel so soft and the dead skin will literally fall off. I recommend putting a towel under the bowl so you don’t have dead skin on the floor.

Hope it works for you like it did for my mom and I!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment