Thursday, August 22, 2013

Good Nutrition + Boot Camp = A Good Day

I am so sad that boot camp is officially over because I loved going. I felt like I got the best workout in and I wasn’t even using a machine… How can this happen?

Our instructor Sara was fabulous! She was ALWAYS there to give us helpful hints in so many ways but mainly exercise and nutrition. We did boot camp through Look Good Naked -- check it out!

So Tuesday I fainted/ blacked out. What do you even call it? Are they the same thing. I am so clueless, it was the first time I ever experienced anything like this. Anyway, I was asking Catherine about it and she was like ‘yeah you were standing’…. Which is really weird because the last thing I remember is NO ONE being by me so I decided to sit. So then I apparently stood up and lost all color in my face… Good lord.

Good for the body and VERY satisfying... Taste like a snicker!

So dang good -- I want to eat this whole bar in
about .2 seconds.
So that didn’t happen again today {and all days moving forward} I made it my mission to eat a good meal before. I am not gonna lie all I did was grab a protein bar, but this bar is filled with many health benefits. A lot better for you than two handfuls of oatmeal ;)

My morning food:
  • Before boot camp- Isagenix Protein Bar
  • Post boot camp- Isagenix Pro Shake {basically a protein shake with fewer calories so this is NOT a meal replacement. I believe it has 100 calories and 18 g. of protein.}
  • Breakfast- 2 eggs
  • Snack- cut up veggies

Why put the work into working out if you aren't even going to fuel your body with good food? Make sure you're getting LOTS of protein in a day. Especially if you are wanting to build muscle! {for any information on Isagenix click here}

Isa Pro (mixed with water and ice)

Because it was our last day of boot camp we got a picture with our instructor. Why? Because we are girls and bloggers and like to take pictures.

Isn’t this shirt adorable?! Catherine made it for me… So cute, except I am a dumb and put it in the dryer. Oops. 


make it a healthy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment