Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ladder Workout + Filming + Chicken Salad

I am going to make this super short and not ramble because I am extremely busy but do not want to put my blog on the back burner because it is important to me. Blah blah blah, already rambling.


My sister, Bria and I


Today, Trumi the gym I am a trainer at was on Twin Cities Live. It was so awesome. They filmed the adult signature program and the kids Troopers program. The kids and I had so much fun, I mean they were worried about getting enough sleep so they looked good on camera… Puh-lease is that not the cutest thing ever?

The other Trumi trainers, Sara and Michelle. We all got matching Athleta outfits
with our Trumi 'coach' shirts. 

I also made this yummy chicken salad yesterday. Bomb! It was so tasty, great flavor and kept me full all afternoon. Most foods do not do that anymore! I got the recipe from pinkwhen.


I cut the recipe in half and put it into My Fitness Pal as a two serving recipe. It came out as 174 calories, 2.5g of fat, 14.3g of carbs (2.6g fiber/9g sugar), 20g protein. YUM. I highly recommend this recipe.


I can not leaving  you without a workout… So here is a little ladder workout. For a more clear video visit my instagram account -> baileymckenziesff 



I am off to a friends cabin for the weekend but I promise to be back Monday with something good :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment