Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekend Recap - Country Jammin'

Tired – check
Sick – check
Need shower – check
Ready for my own bed – check
Best weekend of my summer? CHECK


This weekend I went to Country Jam with Catherine and Kenz. It was so much fun! But I will say that we tried not to mention the C words: carbs or calories. I did food log Sunday everything I could remember eating Saturday. Throughout the weekend I was not concerned about what I was eating, but I still wanted to see what it looks like! WOW. Normal day vs. vacation day! HOLY CARBS.

 
























The good thing is I do not eat like this every day. I got home Sunday and started planning my workouts for the week and my meals. I know that I need to get on track again!
 


It is funny because my trainer Sara (also happens to be my boss, so kind of embarrassing!) texted me and said she was not expecting to see all my drinks! She mentioned that I liked strawberry moonshines, seriously the drink of the weekend. Moonshine is not sold in MN so I already decided I will need to make a special trip to WI to buy some… So good!
 


I really need to buckle down and get some running in for my marathon in October – 13 weeks from yesterday. I am finalizing my training schedule as much as possible. I think I will do two short runs a week, one long run, one day of boot camp and a day of upper body mixed with cycling. Then rest the other days. I still want to see what Katie and Catherine are doing because we are going to try to run together.


I also may have or may not have been in bed by 6:30 last night, sleeping by 6:33 pm.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment