Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekends At The Cabin + Race Week

This week is race week for half marathon number two! Lots on my agenda this week with getting ready for school to begin, preparing for my race, starting my run club for some special kiddos and so much more. It is going to be a busy one!
 


This past weekend I went to a family friends cabin and ate like crap, but the awesome thing about living a healthy lifestyle is everyday is a new day. Eating foods that make my tummy hurt (but are oh so delicious) for two days is not going to ruin my life! I am ready to start back up today and prepare for my half.

It is funny, I am looking at these half marathons as nothing. But they are actually a huge deal, running 13.1 miles, that is a big deal; however, the only thing on my mind is the full marathon, 26.2 miles. Ekkk it makes me so nervous.

Oh and another thing that is on my mind is that everyone is engaged or having babies on Facebook. Great for them but it is also so scary. In my opinion.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend at the cabin:


Sometimes I think I am really good at wake surfing.


Then I eat shit.

Then I watch boys do it and really feel bad. I just tell myself I am better at other things ;)


Make it a great week!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment