Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Signed Up For A Fricken What?

Goals… Usually over all big goals are not attainable without the little goals, or the weekly goals. Every week I sit down and write {pen & paper, old school} my goals.

When I first started making goals I often had eat 7 servings of veggies, get sleep, eat fruit, drink ½ of my body weight in water oz., workout daily. Now my goals look a little different because I was able to get those goals under control. My goals this week are:
 

I actually did not have the best eating day yesterday… I started off great, then went to lunch and got a healthy meal, then a mini peanut butter cup pie blizzard {totally worth it}. Then I napped because I did not feel well. The plan was to run post nap. That plan turned into no run and having a donut. UGH. But today and tomorrow I am going to NAIL my goals.

This week I am going to an outdoor musical festival with Catherine and Kenz. It is 3 days of country music and some of the artists are Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Dierks Bentley, The Band Perry, Chris Young and many more! I am pumped.

Yesterday I said something about a race. Well, I signed myself up for my first FULL MARATHON. Full fricken marathon, 26.2 miles, 5 hours of running, all the training, AHHH. I was explaining to Catherine and Katie (who I convinced to do it!!!) that the feelings I have are similar to when your crush talks to you. Super giddy and excited! Thinking about crossing the finish line, seeing my family, taking a picture to say I fricken did it, getting a medal (if I don’t get one I am getting one made), putting a bumper sticker on my car, so many exciting things! I will for sure talk about it a lot. Oh, by the way it is October 19th. Yippppie!!


I made a training schedule that I will follow as much as possible. I am planning some races between now and the full to be 100% prepared.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment