Thursday, July 3, 2014

#SMCHALLENGE

#SMCHALLENGE

I mentioned Monday that I got into the #SMCHALLENGE. SkinnyMeg is my favorite blogger and I found her via Pinterest almost 18 months ago. I am super excited for the next 12 weeks {it officially started Monday} and I hope to make some changes on the inside and out.

I have talked before how I want to be smaller, more fit, skinner, have my muscles show more, be a size 2-4 again, I want to lose 30 pounds, etc. These are always in the back of my head or things I really, really want. But putting all of this aside, I have a few goals that I actually want to accomplish by September 26th.

Food log everyday
Exercise 5-6X’s a week and GIVE myself a rest day
Get one pull up in on the playground
5 minute plank by July 31st, 6 minute plank by August 31st, 7 minute plank by September 26th.
Make healthy eating decisions everyday – do not obsess about food
Eat whole foods
Get 10Ks steps daily on my Fitbit at least 5Xs a week
OWN IT
Be comfortable in my own skin



Skinny Meg and Fab Chick Gets Fit are co-leading the #SMCHALLENGE. They are making mini weekly challenges and mini challenges throughout the 12 weeks. For example one challenge is log food everyday for 12 weeks, it should be easy for me because I have been logging for the Fitbit challenge I’ve been apart of.


So here is to the next 12 weeks! I will try to do weekly updates and I will for sure be posting a lot on my fitness Instagram @baileymckenziesff

Andddd lets just say I prefer taking pictures with clothes covering my tummy ;)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. My son's name is Bailey :)
    Good luck on your goals and girl a 7 minute plank thats hardcore a minute kills me HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7 minutes but 3 months to complete it :) I am shaking and breathing hard after minute one but if you have some good music it makes it SO much better!

      Delete