Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Being A Rabbit

How I got in 10 servings of vegetables yesterday!

I was a rabbit yesterday. ALL.DAY.LONG.

Here's what I ate:
Protein shake post workout {not pictured}
2 eggs, a bagel thin with 1 T cream cheese, peppers
Cucumbers, celery and peppers with banana bread
Spaghetti squash with broccoli, green beans and a turkey wrap with lettuce
Quest bar {not pictured}
Chicken dog {trader joes, my fav}, quinoa blend, asparagus and broccoli






Which is a grand total of TEN servings of vegetables. Adults are supposed to get 8-10. So I pretty much nailed it. Everyday isn’t this great, but incorportating a vegetable into you main dish helps. Some of my favorites are spaghetti squash, cauliflower pizza, spaghetti squash pizza, broccoli slaw spaghetti, cucumber boat sandwiches, bell pepper nachos.

Have you eaten your veggies today???? What vegetables do you HATE? LOVE?? I hate brussel sprouts. And LOVE cucumbers.


Here is some workout fun!

CORE - knees to sky, flutters, cherry pickers, mountain climbers, plank, bikers 
Try to do each move for 1 minute, 2 xs


For a more clear video check out my instagram baileymckenziesff


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment