Wednesday, July 9, 2014

W.O.W. {#30}

Happy Wednesday!

Today the focus is lower body with a mix of cardio – who does not love cardio!

Jumping Jacks
Curtsy {each leg 1 min}

Squats - narrow

Speedy feet
Squats – wide

High knees

One minute each Xs 3.

AND THEN…



Plank – as long as you can. When you want to quit give it 15 more seconds. I am working towards 7 minutes – currently at 4:15 and hating every second, but I know I can do it so I DO NOT GIVE UP.



Things to think about…
While squatting keep the but low, chest back, push booty out, try not to let back curve.
When plank you want shoulders above wrist, butt low
Jumping jacks – just move :)
Speedy feet – again, just move :)
Curtsy- get the butt low, square your hips





Enjoy! If you try it tag me on Instagram @baileymckenziesff

{On a side note.. This could be my last WOW. I love making the videos so I will for sure keep that up and add them on Instagram once or twice weekly I am still undecided :) }

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment