Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Superstar Spotlight - Puppies - Transformations - Desserts

First, this totally made my day yesterday. I got this email from the whole Look Good Naked Company and I was nominated/voted person of the week for the whole group (all the LGN locations). My heart was skipping a beat.

It is good to know that my trainer has faith in me. I always give 100% at boot camp and I am usually all smiles, even though it is 5:30 am; however, I struggle with the eating. I like my food! 



Next, the family I nanny for got a puppy. OH MY GOD. I am all for adopting, it is much easier, less work, but holy cow look at that face. So cute.



Because it is transformation Tuesday I thought I would share this picture. I think it is from April 2012. That is Catherine, Katie and me! Catherine and I both have chubby cheeks, belly’s, unhealthy, sad on the inside. We have both changed so much. Sometimes you forget how far you have come and last Thursday I was having a moment, then Catherine sent me this picture. Then I remembered although the weight isn’t coming off right now, I am so much healthier than I was in 2012.


Finally, ending on a happy note and talking about food. When I do my best at eating I MUST have a ‘dessert’. Yes, it is usually healthy but I always feel like a rebel, which helps me succeed throughout the day. Very lame I know. Here are some of my current favorites:
Plain Greek yogurt, frozen raspberries, granola
Cottage cheese, cinnamon, frozen strawberries
Brownies (healthy of course ;)) 
Strawberries and whip cream
Rice cake with PB and homemade jelly
1 T chocolate chips
1 T Peanut Butter straight from the jar baby
Popcorn (I personally LOVE Skinnypop)


These are what I like. I want to try chia pudding but I haven’t ventured out to the store recently. Do you have any good desert/healthier snack recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment