Monday, April 7, 2014

Junk Food Keepin' Me Happy Since 1994

This weekend was definitely fabulous! I rocked the healthy eating and exercising last week. So this weekend I thought I would ‘have fun’. Oops.

Lets start with the good. I put on real clothes. I could pretty much be a Gap model if I was a few sizes smaller and a few inches taller, just sayin’.



Whole outfit is Gap. The bra, tank, shirt, jeans, shoes. Necklace is BaubbleBar.

Next we will talk about the food that went into my body. Saturday was good until 4:00 pm when I was informed we were having a girls night with my family. We went to Target to get food and we came home with a cake mix, frosting, chips, salsa. Ok not too bad, I can handle that. By the way baking a cake means having like 3 pieces.



Then Sunday we woke up and had a family breakfast. I made homemade pancakes for those of us who enjoy being healthy (cough cough me, sometimes) and then we made other pancakes for the rest of the family. We tried Reese’s Eggs in the non-healthy pancakes. DECLIOUS.

I will share my ‘healthy’ pancake recipe soon! They were good, I thought, my family thought they were so-so.




To end the weekend like a rock star I went out to dinner and had some delicious healthy stir-fry. But you cannot go to Mongo’s and not go to Nadia Cakes. She was the winner of Cup Cake Wars and opened a bakery in Maple Grove! I can only say good things about the cupcakes I shoved in my mouth, hey at least I shared with my family. 


So with all that junk you think I would be somewhere around 200 pounds. Fortunately I weighed in Sunday and was only 176. I also am on my period. Next Sunday I am hoping to be 173 ish. We will see : ) I sometimes dream big, TOO BIG.

To start my Monday off right I did some 5:30 AM boot camp and a 2 mile jog. Yes, jog, I would not call it a run. I paced at 10:28 minute mile but I was dying. As always, I decided to train for my next race less than two weeks before the race. Cheers to breathing like I am an 88 year old smoker!


I have some fun posts this week that are about running, goals, pancakes and everything in between.


Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment