Wednesday, April 16, 2014

W.O.W. {#23}

Back fat. UGH. Do you have it?
I do.
It bugs me when I wear tanks. Swimsuits. Bras. Shirtless looking in the mirror.

Sometimes I sit in the mirror and take pictures and think dang you look hot in your new Lulu Lemon tank. You are rocking it girl.


Then I turn around and take a back selfie. Who does stuff like this? Only me.


I will say this: I look at my trainer Sara, who is probably the most fit person I have ever seen and she even has a little back fat when wearing a tank top. So I don’t think I will ever get rid of it completely. I am ok with that, I just want to reduce my back chubbiness.

So some exercise for us all the practice:
Push-ups (If you need to modify and go on your knees DO IT. Do not sacrifice your form)

Rows with weights

Y-raises

Pilates swimming/ Superman flutters

Pull-ups (I cannot do a pull-up so I modify and do it on a bar with my legs out. It is still challenging)




If you do each of these for 1 minute 5 times you will have a quick arm/back workout done in less than 20 minutes.


Then sit on the ground and take pictures of your shoulder muscles. It is ok if they are still baby muscles, mine are.


No comments:

Post a Comment