Monday, February 10, 2014

Races For 2014 + Guilt Free Dessert

My goal/ a major resolution was to sign up for LOTS of races in 2014. Lots to me = a race a month! (Hello getting in shape, goodbye money!)

So to keep y’all in the loop this is what I am signing up for:
January- train for half marathon! (read about signing up for half marathon here)
Febuary- train for half marathon! (read about training miles 7, 8, 9, 10!)
March- shiz gets real this month! MARCH 15th, 2014 I will be running my first half marathon with my friend Catherine. (Read about The Luckys Half here
April- APRIL 19th, 2014 I will be running a 15k (9.3 miles) with my friend Lauren (Read about The Hot Chocolate 15K here)
May- Still in the air. Deciding between a few duathlons and possibly training for a marathon?? Will not decide until mid/late March.
June- JUNE 14th, 2014 Mud Run with the Fam Bam. (cousins and some aunts/ my mom! Read about The Mud Race here
POSSIBLY a full or half June 1st. (If my crazy ass decides to do this it will be the Twin Cities Marathon, read about it here
July- JULY 13th, 2014 Color Run with the Fam Bam (just the cousins! Read about that race here
August- AUGUST 30th, 2014 Womens Rock Half Marathon with a bunch of girls! (Read about that race here
September- ?? IDEAS ??
October-  OCTOBER 25th, 2014. Half Marathon Monster Dash (Read about that race here
November- NOVEMBER 1st, 2014. Most likely Sandy’s Donut 10k (I did it last year!! Read about that race here
December- ?? IDEAS ??

I got one hefty year ahead of me and I couldn’t be more excited! In 2015 I WILL run a full marathon if it doesn’t happen June 2014. I will let my body/mind/knees/emotions decide after my first half in March. I do plan to go straight into training and see if I can handle it.

On a side note this weekend was SOO fun. I don't have many details to share, minus the fact that Justin Timberlake is sexy AF. 



Oh, and I ate this whole pint of 'ice cream' and it was only 150 calories… FIVE DOLLA HOLLLAAA. 




Someone from Isagenix recommended this lactose/gluteen free ice cream… I have been dying to try it and it was at a grocery store in Fargo. After I tried it, I literally researched it for a good 15 minutes, and I will be buying a shiz ton to put in the freezer.

Cheers to being fit! And eating healthy ice cream with no guilt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment