Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Recap + One Week From Marathon

Next week at the time if all goes well I will be able to call myself a 'marathoner'... If that's even a thing?

This past week I got pretty sick on Thursday which was very upsetting. All I wanted to do was cry - all of this hard work and then I get sick? The thing about me getting sick is it is one week of being sick plus an additional two weeks to completely feel back to normal. A few years ago I had my tonsils and adenoids removed to prevent me from getting sick so much, but that didn't really work for me. Anyway, I spent just under $50 at Target on meds and Saturday I woke up feeling like a new person. Hopefully I am over the sickness and I can stay healthy at least until next Monday ;)

This weekend I had my last race before the big day. Catherine and I ran a 10K - super fun and it supported a great cause (ovarian cancer). I saw a couple of the moms I babysit for (both readers of my blog! Way to go Steph & Karen:)) and one of my old bosses. It's always fun to see other women/people I know running!


This week I plan to listen to my body but this is my exercise plan:


It is going to be a busy and anxiety filled week but I hope to get some fun posts out there! Make it a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment