Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Little Ramble

This weekend I went to the St. Cloud area to see a few friends and my sister. Catherine goes to College St. Ben's and I got to meet up with her FOUR times to exercise in FOUR days. God bless this girl.

She motivates me not to quit when that last 45-second sprint at 10 speed is killing me. She encourages me to hold that weighted plank until the timer is up. She has the crazy idea of running a 5K trail run 6 days after our marathon + running 5 miles back to her apartment. WHAT. But I love it.

We also got to get dressed up and go out… It is so fun to not wear my hair up, sports bra on with tennis shoes for one day.



My cousin also had a soccer game so some family members met up at the game. Baby + me = squats! These burn!


Have you tried Core Power protein shakes?? YUMMY. I buy mine at Festival.




I have some fun posts this week: a transformation Tuesday, a post about letting go, and some more.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment