Friday, October 10, 2014

Feeling Blahhh

I'm sick. Less than 10 days before my first marathon. I woke up yesterday with the worst sore throat and feeling icky. I am so upset, literally have done everything in my power this last month NOT to get sick. Every time I see hand sanitizer I would use it, I would wash my hands more than normal and every night I would pray to be healthy.

I could complain or I could attempt to solve the issue. So I went to Target and spent just under $50 on all of this. Katie and I were talking because she is a little sick too. She told me to stay positive and good things will happen. SOO I’m staying positive!


I have timers on my phone for every four hours when I can take another dose of medicine. Hopefully this + sleep + water does the trick!

Oh and you know water, drink lots everyday, but when you're sick drink even more. I came home from Target and this was what my toilet looked like.


Thanks to maintenance I had to hold it for FOUR hours. I was shaking I had to go potty so bad.


Do you ever just have blah days?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment