Saturday, October 18, 2014

One Day!


In less than 24 hours I will be able to call myself a marathoner :)

I started today with a relaxing bath. I of course shaved my legs - because you know having smooth legs will make me go so much faster. 

I then had some carbs.. Like all day. Here are some of my meals:








I have eaten more than this just!

I had to go to Tagret and get an IPod shuffle. These last few nights I have had nightmares that my phone battery was going to die mid run - so instead of chancing it I decided to spend $46 and play it safe. 

The expo was pretty fun. Not as many free things or cool venders that I wish there was. 








We have been checking the weather non stop and I think it will be 55 and sunny. Earlier this week it said rain! Ain't nobody have time for that. 

If you don't hear from me on any social media by Monday you might want to be worried! But all sarcasm aside, saying an extra prayer for my friends and I would be greatly appreciated! XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment