Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Following My Dreams


As I sit here and write this post tears are forming in my eyes. Sad tears, happy tears, nervous tears.

Why so sad? Happy? And Nervous all at once? Well…

Since this summer I thought it would be so cool to be a trainer. Personal trainer, exercise trainer, nutrition trainer, just help someone to do something healthy.

I never thought I could do it. Because I was scared shitless of all the science classes. This girl is NOT good at science. I am good at giving speeches; AKA why I am was a Comm major.

Yeah, was. I changed my major. Well actually I am changing schools. That’s where the sad tears come in. I truly LOVE Concordia and every person I have met at this wonderful school that I have been so fortunate to call home for 1.5 years. My friends are amazing; I am not leaving because I don’t have ‘that special circle of friends’. I am leaving to go to another school to pursue my dreams.

Dreams of doing something involved with health. Now, I am not about to go hay wire and be a doc here people. I just want to major in Exercise Science and Nutrition. So we will see where God takes me. But for now the plan is to go home in December and start somewhere new next semester. I will keep y’all informed.

I truly feel like I am doing something right with my life, although this is probably one of the biggest and hardest decisions I have ever made something is telling me it’s the right choice for me. I feel like I am doing something right. Even though it scares me SO MUCH.

But hey, after all don’t they say this?




{Big thanks to all of my supportive friends and family. Thanks for listening to me cry over the past week, helping me find balance, helping me find out what’s right for me, loving me and honestly just being there}

1 comment:

  1. Way to follow your dreams Bailey. I'm sure this whole process is super scary, but everything will work out for the best! Love you!

    ReplyDelete