Thursday, November 14, 2013

Check- In


I thought it would be cool to ‘check in’ and tell you how my week has been going.

I like to plan my blogs ahead of time. Like on Saturday plan the 4 or 5 blogs I want to do for the week. But lately life has been teaching me I cannot plan my life and my blogs and my outfits and my future, etc.

You truly cannot plan a ‘weekly check in’ post because you never know how things are going to go exactly!

But this is how things really have gone! I am somewhat satisfied?!
Monday- Great workouts (body pump & cardio). Great eating too! Overall would give this day a 10.
Tuesday- Started off great. Ran for 30 minutes got in some abs. Ate well… Then went down hill at dinner, because there were no options in the dining center we ate out. BOO! I would give this day a 6.
Wednesday- I decided I would ‘cleanse’ Wed/Thurs and then most likely again next week before my trip to Cali. So this day went very well and I am feeling great! Lots of strong energy!! Love it. Would give it a 10! {I do still eat on the cleanse so don’t get all worried people!}
Thursday- the day just began but if I just do my best like I did yesterday I am not worried at all.

Do you ever find yourself planning TOO much?? How do you stop this? I am a strong believer in planning, because things always go smoothly. But at some point (I’ve reach it in some areas) you can plan too much and it gets crazy. Finding balance every day people!

I am LOVING this fall weather. These warm, big, cozy sweaters are the shiz I live for. I have accepted that they don't look the best on me always. They always seem to add a few more LBS or maybe I have just gained some weight? Nah I think it is a little of each. ;) 
Sweater- Old Navy
Scarf- Old Navy (LOVE. I want in every color, PS I am
wearing a dark purple)
Black Long Sleeve- Gap
Yoga Pants- North Face (Can we just take a
minute to appreciate what these pants do for me?
Not only do they hold it all in and have a
big waist band but they also aren't see through.
Like the cheap Yoga's from other stores)


Bring those UGGs back. I am not sure if I am a
lover or a hater of UGGs. But my moccasins are so warm
and comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment