Thursday, November 21, 2013

Question {Why Did I Start Blogging?}


 Happy Thursday! I feel like I do the same blogs over an over. Weekend recap, W.O.W., what my weekend is going to look like, talk about health and fitness, etc. These are all GREAT, that’s what I love about blogging. I am can talk about SOO many different things. But I thought I was getting boring, so I decided to Pinterest blog ideas {HA HA SHOCKER!}. I found 600 different questions to answer for your bloggers, well most had to do with babies. And dear baby Jesus we all know I have NOOOO kids, yet, for a while.

So I am going to try to do a question every Thursday.

Are you ready to learn a little more about me today?! Todays question:

What got you started blogging?

Well back to my friend Pinterest (gosh, we are like BFFs). I was searching fitness and came across Mama Laughlins blog and from her blog I came across Skinny Megs blog. My two favorite blogs! They are both moms who were once fat and got fit.

I thought it would be cool if I started a blog, but I knew I wouldn’t have any followers. But I thought I would do it for myself and go from there. For some reason I was nervous to tell my friends about my blog? I get nervous when people read my writings for school. But now I realize a blog is different it is fun it is a place I can truly be myself and do whatever the heck I want.

I thought blogging about exercise and healthy foods would be a fun way to share my knowledge {which isn’t a lot!} and also gain knowledge from other blogs.

I wanted to have a place where I could just go and write for fun. Does it matter if I swear? No. Does it matter if I misspell a word? No. Does it matter what I talk about? No. Because this is a place for me to be me, and if you don’t like it then there is no need to follow me. But if you do enjoy bad jokes and spelling errors then this is the place for you.

Anyway, I started my blog and starting writing. I had so many cool ideas in the beginning, then I was like well shoot all my good ideas are gone, now what? AKA, why I am trying this Pinterest question thing.

I then got my friends (Catherine, Katie, Lauren and Courtney) to start blogging! Now it is a way we communicate being so far apart.

I am now addicted to blogging, which is a good and bad thing!

What got you into blogging?

Because no post is complete without a picture.... Here are some of my favorite pictures that I 'had to capture' for the blog.
YUM. Rice cake, avocado, cucumber and chicken

Not loving the rain. Ruins my hair.

This is what I live for. Shopping the sale racks
at Macy's. XOXOXOX I love you Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment