Wednesday, November 13, 2013

W.O.W. {#9}


Welcome back to another week of W.O.W!

Last week my favorite blog to follow Skinny Meg posted this leg exercise. I thought I would give it a try! HOLY COW.

It definitely did something as I was A) out of breath and B) Shaking and C) SO SORE THE FOLLOWING DAY! (My friend Sarah who doesn’t workout often did this with me and both of us were struggling to walk. At one point this is what we were texting about)



Let’s Do This Workout!



Skinny Meg has some awesome videos of the moves if you are unsure of what to do. Hop on over to her blog, it is filled with great recipe, health tips, fashion, decorations for the house and she is definitely a ‘true’ blogger. Love her blog (I faithfully read it daily and one time I emailed her and she messaged me back, I felt like a celebrity was contacting me, literally was jumping up and down with a huge smile on my face hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment