Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trader Joe's Peas + Some Extra


Trader Joe's is not only my favorite grocery store but they also are top 4 of my favorite places to shop/ go. (Macy's, Gap, Target, Trader Joe's)

Over the summer I fell in love with the dried/cooked peas. They remind me of a chip but in a healthier way. Are they the best thing for you? No. Are they as good for you as a cooked pea? No. Are they delicious? YES.

Delicious, fast, crunchy. Those are three words to describe them. They have a little salty flavor that you'll love and they don't taste like a pea.

I recently bought a huge pack from Costco that has 36 packs of these peas. Each are 100 calories and the perfect size. I bring them to class or on the way to activities.



When you are buying them watch what they have. Try to find the ones with the least ingredients and with ingredients you can pronounce.

So easy and so convenient! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Ok- so right now I truly think the Good Lord above is testing me. So much is going on in my life... But that will be another post, maybe next week or something.

I am struggling to find balance in school. Workouts. Eating right. Saying no. Going to bed early. Drinking water. Pretty much all healthy human things I am struggling with. Which is OK! I am human. I will fall over and over and OVER AGAIN. But I will get up and start over. Then one day, it will hit me, stop giving up and you won't have to restart... Hopefully that day comes soon.

Top- Macy's (DKNY)
Jean's- Gap
Boots- Macy's
That smile- My Mama + my Dad ;)
Belt- my roomies ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment