Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Recap {Home}


Happy Monday blogging buddies!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I went home with two of my good friends Heather and Sarah. We went to the Cobber Tommie football game, shopped, ate, laughed, you know did girly things.

Although St. Thomas beat us in the football game, it was so much fun and I am so glad I was able to bring these girls home.

Here are some pictures from the weekend!




We tried a fun face mask that actually felt like it did work. 
Go to this link to find recipe and directions 


I had to bring these girls on the four wheeler..
They thought it was so much fun

This week I am going to make a goal to get to the gym EVERY morning at 5:00 AM. My other goal is going to be to try to limit unhealthy processed food. And the biggest one of them all NO EATING OUT/SPENDING $ ON FOOD.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment