Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Deli Meat + A Little Eddie Bauer


Yesterday I was having a conversation with my friend Allie about deli meat. More specifically Subway, she asked me why I don’t eat there anymore because last year Subway was my favorite ‘fast food’ restaurant. I mean it was my 'go to' healthy restaurant... 

Well…. Lets start with deli meat. You need to be careful! Some meats are very sketchy looking, perfect example, the deli meat at my school. Gross. But how about Subway, “always fresh”…. Hmmm. Are they?

I have stopped going to Subway because I don’t trust their meat, this is MY opinion. If you like Subway and you feel you can trust it, KEEP GOING! If I were to have to go to Subway today I would get bread and veggies.

So anyway, it was ironic that Allie and I were talking about this because I was on FB later in the day and came across this article. Take a peek! {LINK HERE}

My new favorite store is Eddie Bauer... I have been spending a little too much money there lately! But boy they have the best sweaters around, not joking. I also know I am paying a lot for a sweater but it is HIGH QUALITY and will be with me for a long time.



The flannel & sweater are from Eddie Bauer. So flipping comfy.
Writing this post makes me want to put it on. ha




No comments:

Post a Comment