Wednesday, November 6, 2013

W.O.W. {#8}

Welcome back to another W.O.W.!

Today we are working the whole dang body.


I got this one off of Pinterest. Follow me here if you want to see what other exercises I may be pinning and sharing!

Those embarrassing pictures are back by the way…. So enjoy! I only did pictures for some, so sorry if you are missing a picture and don't know what to do. 

I started with a little cardio. A quick run (2 mi)

Squat- I love to do sumo squats. But you can
do what works best for YOU.

Lunges.... My favorite. Not. Get far down, if you are not feeling
the burn try to readjust. 

My butt looks high in this picture. Remember not to bring your
butt too high. Bring the legs all the way in and think to the chest

Superman.... Legs and hands up. Belly on ground,
hold in those abs

High knees. Get the knees high. I like to place my hands
so I have something to 'bump'
Planks- you can do on your hands or on your
elbows. I like both.



No comments:

Post a Comment