Sunday, January 11, 2015

Unplanned & Under Prepared

The title seems a little crazy. No I am definitely not preggos. Ha ha ha. But I could not think of a title for this post :)

I love busy. Being busy usually keeps me on track, because I have a plan or a schedule and I stick to it.

This weekend I was so busy and not on track one bit. Since the new year I have been doing fabulous. Hit my workouts daily, my eating has been wonderful and live has been eventful. But this weekend events started happening and I just could not be prepared. 


My baby cousin Mika was born Saturday. I spent some time at her house this weekend meeting her! What a beautiful little baby. 


Then Saturday was also Catherine's 21st birthday. Because I am not 21 I was the DD. On the bright side I saved money and calories consumed in alcohol beverages but I ate ALL.THE.FOOD. Literally everything in my sight Friday night-Sunday I have eaten. Her birthday was really fun (we went to dinner first at Chino Latino). 

This week I hope to get back on track  I hate when a weekend screws up all my progress! But I am only moving forward from here. I'm human - definitely not perfect - I screw up sometimes more than I wish. And that is OK!

Make it a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment