Monday, January 19, 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons….

I have been overwhelmed with life lately! There is SO much to balance in life and sometimes I need to learn to step back, take a deep breath and live for the moment.


I feel like all I do in life is PLAN and it stresses me out! I plan things way too far in advance, I plan things I have no control over, I plan cool things, I just LOVE to plan.

Speaking of planning, last week I mentioned a running group and I got some really good feedback. Not only did my blog blow up with views but also I got messages from so many different people, some people I do not even know!

Someone my sister went to college with, 2 random readers that I have no clue existed (BTW-HELLO!), sister-in-laws of my aunts, 2nd cousins, friends from 10 years ago. It really was amazing and made me want to start this running group ASAP!

I am thinking and brainstorming – schedules, a name for the group, how to get a sweet t-shirt (lets be honest it is all about the T!), etc. Hopefully soon things will all come together :)

If you would like to join this running group or think you might be interested please, please, please email me baileymckenziesff@gmail.com


RUN ON!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment