Monday, January 26, 2015

She Believed She Could So She Did

If you follow me on Instagram (@baileymckenziesff) you would have seen this picture that I posted today. 


Since I started my fitness journey this has been my favorite quote. When I believe in myself anything is possible: running a marathon, getting back on track after a few months off, stepping out of my comfort zone at the gym, setting goals that are tricksy and still achieving them. All because I believed in myself. 

There have been times in my life where I have not believed in myself. And I have found when I do believe in myself I am more successful. Believing I can pass a difficult test, believing I can finish a race, believing I am worth it. Every.Single.Day. 

And when I do not believe in myself I know others do believe in me. That is enough for me to believe in myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo of a girl who loves life. So proud of who you are! Keep on inspiring!

    ReplyDelete