Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Partner In Crime

My sister, Bria, has wanted to get fit for a while now. She uses the word “skinny” but I do not believe in that word. So I am saying “you mean FIT Bria, FIT!”
 
Yesterday she was complaining about eating a scoop
of peanut butter to get her fats up! I told her so many
fitness freaks would be jealous of her. Who complains about
eating peanut butter straight from the jar? Measured of course.  


She is in two weddings in 2015 – wowza! Bria was always active in HS, a size 2 and wore a small on top. As she has gotten older she has gained some weight and is ready to lose it!

Recently I told her about IIFYM and for Christmas I gifted her professional macros from Paige. Why not give a gift that keeps on giving? :) We got started Monday and she is doing really well. I came home from the gym and she had this meal waiting. She measured everything out and it seriously made me smile so much!



I am spending time at home with her while my parents are in Hawaii and it is so nice to be around people who are doing something similar to me. She gets why I am having eggs at 9:00 PM or why I am saving special room for my dinner out. Today she said to me, “I am going to The Cheesecake Factory tomorrow, will you help me pick out how I can get something to fit into my macros?” Bless her heart!


It has been fun to show her how it is done. She is catching on very quickly!

I also took a picture of her when she was running on the treadmill – I told her she will want this in 6 months when she has muscles popping and is running races.



(PS – she OK’d this post to be shared :) )

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment