Monday, December 1, 2014

Already December?

Where the heck has 2014 gone?

I cannot believe we are one month away from 2015… I feel like just yesterday I was stuffing my face on Christmas of 2013 and had the flu one New Years Day – I am convinced it was from my food coma that happened 12/24-12/31.

Each month I try to think of some goals – in November I really wanted to PR, get below 163 and run 75 miles. I hit 2/3 of them and I am pretty darn proud. I know someday I WILL PR at a 10K but for now I will not stress. I am feeling good about my weight loss for November and my major goal for December is to maintain weight (but hey if I could start 2015 weighing in the 150’s I would not mind that).

What goals do you have for December? Remember December is the last month of 2014, end your book with a solid chapter that you will be proud of.


On a different note this weekend I got to start making Christmas cookies with my grandma and cousins (we freeze them and decorate the day before).




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment