Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Thing Is...

We are all going to have good days and bad days. Days where we eat perfectly (whatever ‘perfect’ means to you) and there are going to be days where we eat like shit.

These past three days I do not know what it was but I ate like shit. All fricken day. I guess I ate healthy stuff too but I was just constantly eating. I slept like a rock because I was in a food comma <<< yes I went there.

I believe it was due to stress with the semester ending (thank goodness tomorrow it is DONE). Monday and Tuesday I worked out but yesterday I took the day off to focus on eating… But still ate bad.

Today I got my ass out of bed, put on my workout clothes and worked out for a solid hour. I lifted some heavy shit and I did some spinning on my bike. I am ready to finally have a good eating day.


On a happier note I put these size 28 (!!!!!!!!) Miss Me SKINNY bling jeans on yesterday and they fit nicely. In April of this year I was buying size 30/31’s non-skinny. The thing about Miss Me Jeans is they run small (I think) and the skinny ones are always so fricken tight in all the wrong areas. So this made me feel good.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment